Our Company Capability
Intellectual Concepts, LLC. is a Staffing, Human Resources, and Management Consulting Firm. We are a Minority Owned Small Business. We provide full-service staffing services and qualified recruits for a broad spectrum of industries which includes government, corporate and commercial customers. Some of the industry areas we serve include:
• Administrative and Clerical
• Executive Search
• Accounting and Finance
• Hospitality and Event Staff
• Healthcare and Supplement Industry
• Manufacturing and Industrial
• Qualified small business delivering best-in-industry solutions.
• Exceptional references illustrating strict Quality Control Standards.
• Leadership with over 40 years’ experience in Staff Recruitment/Human Resources, Program Management and Consultancy.
• Trained and Skilled in hiring multi-level workforce with quality placements.
• We provide drug and background screenings as well as payroll services, ensuring our clients can concentrate on their core business functions.
Intellectual Concepts, LLC. possess a distinct level of leadership skillset that allows us to deploy those skillsets to the needs of our clients. We have successfully provided services in staff recruitment, placement, program management, consultancy, research, and legal compliance to a diverse clientele to include the United States Department of Labor’s Job Corps Program.
Intellectual Concepts, LLC. leadership team has managed several millions of federal contract dollars, under contract from the United States Department of Labor’s to the Job Corps Program.
Program, Management, Consultancy and Staffing Services
Management Consultancy Services
- Fiscal and Administrative Support Services
- Grant Solicitation, Administration &
- Management Oversight
Management of Programs and Support Services
Data Integrity Compliance
- Property Management Services
- Management Services
Professional and Management Development Training
Youth Enhancement Services
- Social Development Management (Community Living and Leisure Time)
- Youth Leadership Development and Coordination ·
- Career Development Counseling and Technical Support
- Behavior Management and Positive Reinforcement
- Youth Progress and Disability Assessment and Management
Workforce and Career Technical Training Services
- Apprenticeship and Skills Development Learning
- Workforce Development and Partnership
- Program Outreach, Marketing and
- Participant Recruitment
- Placement and Retention
- Case Management (Career and Personal Counseling)
- Career Development Services (Career Technical Training)
Academic and Support Services
- Academic Pathway Development and Delivery Management
- Testing and Youth Progress Assessment
- Program Scheduling and Management
- Curriculum Development, Management and Evaluation
- Program Outcome, Assessment and Delivery Evaluation
Minority Owned Small Business